Jack's worker smears menstrual blood on customer's hamburger

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Why is this almost always a black server doing this to a white customer? Seriously. How often do you read where a white server refused service to a black cop or a white server intentionally dropped the patty on the floor before putting it in the bun. I don't eat fast food much, but when I do, for the most part, I stick to Chick-Fil-A simply because I know how they are run and it's highly unlikely this happens in any of their stores.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Why is this almost always a black server doing this to a white customer? Seriously. How often do you read where a white server refused service to a black cop or a white server intentionally dropped the patty on the floor before putting it in the bun. I don't eat fast food much, but when I do, for the most part, I stick to Chick-Fil-A simply because I know how they are run and it's highly unlikely this happens in any of their stores.
Use the drive-thru. Are you any good at impersonations? LOL

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Some fast food places are stingy with the condiments but wow.
The coworker who recorded the "confession" claimed she was fired for reporting it to management, so she has a possible retaliation claim against Jack's, too.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
This is one of the EXACT reasons I RARELY frequent fast food places. But tomfoolery like this isn't just limited to fast food establishments. There have been stories such as these for restaurants as well. Maybe not as many as fast food but occurrences nonetheless. The consequences for this type of behavior ought to be VERY severe. Like to the point of borderline excessive. I'd be for water boarding. Messing with someone's food can be very very dangerous and cause serious health consequences (possible death).

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Sharkeisha, no!

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I lived behind the jacks on 12th street in Tuscaloosa by the practice fields. I could, but never really did, walk there in less than a minute. Place was nasty

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.