2017 Senior Bowl Thread

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Senior Bowl practice kicked off yesterday afternoon with the player weigh-in yesterday morning.

Information about the four Bama players here

Of course, Saban stopped by yesterday

Aaron Suttles had this funny tweet yesterday:

Someone just asked @Anderson_365 how he felt abt being a top RB. He looked at me, laughed and said, "This guy thinks I'm a running back."

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
With Hurts trying to complete the easy pass for the most part, how could O J Howard not be involved more? Seems like he could have been an easy target often. After the senior bowl, most have him solidly in the first round of the draft.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't get the "why didn't Alabama use Howard more vibe." It is hard for TEs to put up 1000 yard seasons in college because most college QBs avoid the middle of the field where TEs can make the most damage deep down field.

Compare Howard and Leggett over their career. The only difference is TDs. Yardage is close enough to be negligible.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I don't get the "why didn't Alabama use Howard more vibe." It is hard for TEs to put up 1000 yard seasons in college because most college QBs avoid the middle of the field where TEs can make the most damage deep down field.

Compare Howard and Leggett over their career. The only difference is TDs. Yardage is close enough to be negligible.
He was under utilized this season.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.