Game Thread: Bama Goes to Athens

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good to see that we're string them together like we are. I'm excited for this team.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I was helping with kids homework and missed it. By the time I turned it on, we were up 20 and in cruise control, so it was nighty night for me.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
As usual, had to listen to the innerwebs radio yakkity box. Couldn't tell if we played a decent game, or if UGA is just that awful.

We did miss a lot of FTs..............as usual.................

Got a little tense, when they got that 5-point play. Got fixed, when they T'eed up their coach. That must have been fun to watch.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
As usual, had to listen to the innerwebs radio yakkity box. Couldn't tell if we played a decent game, or if UGA is just that awful.

We did miss a lot of FTs..............as usual.................

Got a little tense, when they got that 5-point play. Got fixed, when they T'eed up their coach. That must have been fun to watch.
The weird thing about the 5 pt play -- is that I swear the whistle was while the player was shooting. It was away from the ball, and it wasn't a flagrant. So, how can the shot count, AND they get 2 FTs....It wasn't after the shot.... Still not sure I understood what happened.

And Fox wanted to get a Tech -- he just let his anger get the better of him.

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com
Great win last night. Ref might have had a quick whistle, tough to say, but coach Fox got mad and paid for it! I honestly think the way Bama took control of the game, he knew this was gonna be a tough win for UGA and went for it all. Bama was ready last night. Taylor looking like Kareem, Riley making shots, Ingram all over the place.... Loving it! Roll Tide!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.