What is your end of the world comfort food?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Guess that means you are not a beer snob.

I never cared for wine (glad my grandfathers are not alive, to hear that one), so instead..............

Basic rule of beer: if you can see through it, don't drink it!
No, not at all. I'm not really even a wine snob. If it's a couple of cuts above box wine, I'll drink it... :D

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Bean dip with Tabasco, French onion dip, Pace hot salsa, sour cream, guacamole and about 12 bags of Doritos. Wash and cool it down with Sam Adam's.

You candy and cakes guys are a bunch of sissies. :wink:

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
No, not at all. I'm not really even a wine snob. If it's a couple of cuts above box wine, I'll drink it... :D
Well us wino's have no problem with certain vintages of Cardboard Cabernet! I find them exceptional when served in a paper cup !! In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas. :)

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
One the greatest shows ever......

The airplane episode, was when Fred was confronted by an attorney informing him of a relative that had died, and his wishes were for him to handle the arrangements back in St Louis. Fred said he didn't know the relative until he was told a large sum of money had been left...then he remembered him, saying he had a peanut shaped head that would puddle water every time it rained!!! Love that episode!!! The person residing over the estate spent every dime on the best possible funeral, and Fred and Lamont barely had enough to cover air fare back!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.