MSU @ Bama 5PM Today

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I really doubt that we see King again this year

And sad to say although I had high hopes for him at as a freshman, yes we have really gotten minimal production from Hale this year

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Hey '91, I was also at the game yesterday. Do you have any information on who the two recruits, I saw two, that were at the game? They were both huge and were sitting in the gray seats on the Bama bench end of the court.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
That got a bit closer than it should have, with around 5 min to do. Good run to take care of that.

And the FTs...............wow. We would have probably lost, if we hadn't shot as well as we did. Out-rebounded, and without those FTs, it may have been bad.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Hey '91, I was also at the game yesterday. Do you have any information on who the two recruits, I saw two, that were at the game? They were both huge and were sitting in the gray seats on the Bama bench end of the court.
What I've found thus far:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL
Looked at Connor's videos. Definitely a project, but has a nice outside shot. It is interesting that he has twin brothers who are 7'0 and 7'1 :eek: I wonder how tall Mom and Dad are?:)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So we beat Georgia and Mississippi State in back-to-back games, after already beating MSU once this year? I guess we "taught the Bulldogs to behave."

Hopefully we can keep things going against the Hogs.

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL
How are The Phillipines? Are you working there?
Retired and living with my wife in Davao City. Life here is very different. 13 hour time difference from Atlanta so it changes my TV sports viewing habits. I can see
breathtaking natural beauty and extreme poverty when I go into the province areas. Nice golf courses but l have seen crocodiles in some of the lagoons:wink:. Davao
is a modern city with some gated subdivisions looking like they could be in Atlanta. Security is very evident here with armed guards in McDonalds and metal detectors
at mall entrances. The Filipino people love malls. Some of the malls in Manila are among the largest in the world. Beauty pageants, basketball and karaoke are
unbelievably popular here:smile:.

Going to try and find the Arkansas game and Collin Sexton's team vs. Wheeler on TV this week and weekend. I am really happy with what Avery is getting out of such
a poor shooting team.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.