The Recruiting Cards have been dealt, Call for TideFans Recruiting Expert Opinions

Tide-one-on

All-SEC
Aug 14, 2003
Pensacola, FL 32514
So I will be at work Wednesday and have some access to my phone. Besides Tidefans, what is the best way to keep up with recruiting and find out where all the guys on the bubble are heading? What apps or sights are you using? Thanks!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
some Intel today says ruggs is leaning fsu....I'm striking that as misinformation being spread. Also Parks is ready should we miss somewhere.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
some Intel today says ruggs is leaning fsu....I'm striking that as misinformation being spread. Also Parks is ready should we miss somewhere.
Hoping the Ruggs intel is wrong. Chris Kirschner who Eyeshade has been posting had an interesting tidbit in this linked article about Mathis and Parks. The kid who died during a game said he wanted to play at either Bama or OSU and he thinks that going to the gravesite and declaring for Bama would be another tribute to him. As RTO said, Parks appears to be a take if we miss primarily with Solomon and Mathis.

Also, good info on Ray. His father and grandmother did not go with him on the OV to FLA and he is much more confident he will sign with us. Also appears Smith and Ruggs both coming in this past Sunday was to let them know all is good even with Napier, their position coach, leaving for ASU.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-recruiting-phidarian-mathis-jarez-parks

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Could there be a legitimate possibility of a significant surprise signing tomorrow? Perhaps someone that we once recruited hard and whose name has not been mentioned in the past few days? I do not know and have no indications there could be (except looking at the past history of CNS classes); this is simply a question.

Seems as if all the sites are starting to narrow down the list of Bama's possible takes to 5 to 7 common names (probably because the other sites are looking at what's being said here). :biggrin:

RTR!

Last edited:

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Does it cry Mary?
I started singing that song in my head after you referenced it. It has some words that may be applicable to Bama recruiting tomorrow:

"After all the jacks are in their boxes and the clowns have all gone to bed
You can hear happiness staggering on down the street, footsteps dressed in red."

Thank you, Mr. Hendrix.

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
I thought Parks was committing after Solomon. RTO's info shows both will commit at 0900. Does that mean anything to our experts? Could we get both.....could we get neither? What's the wind and Mary whispering as we close in on the final tick of the clock and decision time?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I thought Parks was committing after Solomon. RTO's info shows both will commit at 0900. Does that mean anything to our experts? Could we get both.....could we get neither? What's the wind and Mary whispering as we close in on the final tick of the clock and decision time?
no one really knows on solomon....but wouldn't be surprised if it was Michigan. Parks wants to be at Bama if room

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.