The Recruiting Cards have been dealt, Call for TideFans Recruiting Expert Opinions

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
sure, I agree. But when thinking of how to measure the value of a class, you can just use raw numbers like rankings and points, or you can look to see if needs were filled. It's not about Solomon or Byers, personally, but the fact that we needed more tackles as a team need, and that may come to be a notable weakness in the class as we go forward.
Point is that you take the best players available. Unfortunately, this year was not that great for D Tackles. Yep, we won't be as strong on that side of the trench this year but offensively we picked up some studs on the line, in the backfield and on the perimeter. The team complexion this year will be much different but dangerous in other ways. Believe me when I say that next recruiting cycle D Tackles will be an emphasis for the staff.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Point is that you take the best players available. Unfortunately, this year was not that great for D Tackles. Yep, we won't be as strong on that side of the trench this year but offensively we picked up some studs on the line, in the backfield and on the perimeter. The team complexion this year will be much different but dangerous in other ways. Believe me when I say that next recruiting cycle D Tackles will be an emphasis for the staff.
Worth noting that this was bad year for DL across the board - which means offense will be stronger for everyone in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.