***OFFICIAL Faxed LOI's Received Thread***

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I saw on Bama on-line that Aubrey Solomon and Todd Harris' name was marked off. Where did they sign? Have you heard?

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Haha. Al.com just ran a commitment video for Chris Henderson for Bama. What's going on over there?

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Fax Girl has been hurting my reading today on this thread. My kids wouldn't understand that I was actually reading about National Signing Day. She was a looker for sure.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Travis Reier Retweeted
Matt Brown ‏@MattSBN 22m22 minutes ago
More
Alabama is out here GRAYSHIRTING top 100 dudes and why is anybody else even trying today

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
RTO...Any idea how many we are looking to sign? I've heard everything from 25 up to possibly 28 with back counters.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
RTO...Any idea how many we are looking to sign? I've heard everything from 25 up to possibly 28 with back counters.
With Parks accepting a greyshirt and everything pointing to Devonta Smith announcing for us later today, then it looks like 27 signees and two greyshirts Parks and Brannon?

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Does that mean we are normal? ;)
You do know "normal" is relative, right? I reckon y'all are as normal as you can be. :)

Don't be analyzing us, we are beyond help. Don't get to see you post much, it's good to see you.
Thanks! Work keeps me busy. National doctor shortage, particularly at the VA, and psychiatrists are like unicorns, so I'm BUSY!! But I swing in when I can to spy on y'all. Not often enough, but I love y'all still.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
You do know "normal" is relative, right? I reckon y'all are as normal as you can be. :)

Thanks! Work keeps me busy. National doctor shortage, particularly at the VA, and psychiatrists are like unicorns, so I'm BUSY!! But I swing in when I can to spy on y'all. Not often enough, but I love y'all still.
I noticed you haven't jumped into the Trump threads on NS.... I wonder why? Lol -- from a Psychiatrist perspective, I imagine your take would be yuge!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.