***OFFICIAL Faxed LOI's Received Thread***

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
You do know "normal" is relative, right? I reckon y'all are as normal as you can be. :)

Thanks! Work keeps me busy. National doctor shortage, particularly at the VA, and psychiatrists are like unicorns, so I'm BUSY!! But I swing in when I can to spy on y'all. Not often enough, but I love y'all still.
Just a quick thank you for working so hard to try and help our vets.

Bamafaninco1

All-SEC
May 14, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO via Cullman, Al
You do know "normal" is relative, right? I reckon y'all are as normal as you can be. :)

Thanks! Work keeps me busy. National doctor shortage, particularly at the VA, and psychiatrists are like unicorns, so I'm BUSY!! But I swing in when I can to spy on y'all. Not often enough, but I love y'all still.
Thanks for all you do for the vets, the work is tough and under appreciated but as a vet myself I do think you.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
Has Devonta Smith signed with anyone yet? Just saw it on the recruiting board.

Last edited:

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
UA has not announced Jederick Wills, Kedrick James, and DeVonta Smith. Bulovas and Brannon are expected to blueshirt.
What is a blue shirt? I do not recognize that one. I am somewhat familiar with grey and red shirting but not blue.

Last edited by a moderator:

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
I've been all over and can't see where Bulovas signrd! I even went to his twitter line ans as of 3 hrs. ago:
Joseph Bulovas@JosephBulovas9 3h3 hours agoMore

Been an amazing experience throughout recruiting, but I couldn't be more excited to be playing for the Crimson Tide of Alabama! #RollTide

That doesn't sound like a blue/grey shirt to me. What's this La. kid know we don't know? To my knowledge we don't have a kicker, of his range at 50+ yds and consistently KO in the end zone, and yet I believe we have 26 LOI's.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I've been all over and can't see where Bulovas signrd! I even went to his twitter line ans as of 3 hrs. ago:
Joseph Bulovas@JosephBulovas9 3h3 hours agoMore

Been an amazing experience throughout recruiting, but I couldn't be more excited to be playing for the Crimson Tide of Alabama! #RollTide

That doesn't sound like a blue/grey shirt to me. What's this La. kid know we don't know? To my knowledge we don't have a kicker, of his range at 50+ yds and consistently KO in the end zone, and yet I believe we have 26 LOI's.
Saban said in his presser no kicker has signed. The kid is taking a blue shirt.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Thanks, I've been searching for his LOI for the last hour and a half, and am just now going to my last update on the news blog which will include his presser. I noticed it in a tweet but didn't take the time to listen. LOL

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Great class. I imagine there will be some casualties coming in the next few months. I think we have more than enough OL and WR's. I imagine those positions will be the places we cut if we can.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.