DT Aubrey Solomon commits at 9am CT ESPNU (ANNOUNCES MICHIGAN)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: DT Aubrey Solomon commits at 9am CT ESPNU

Best prospect we never signed...? :cool2::cool2:

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I am not totally disappointed we did not sign this guy.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I am not totally disappointed we did not sign this guy.
I`m first to admit that I seriously wanted to see him come to us during the recruitment process. Now, after all this, I`m with Blindside. I`m still kind of stuck on the " huge lead " stuff he was saying when now it`s abundantly clear that that was not true and we were just being trolled. That says something to me personally, and it ain`t good.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

I`m first to admit that I seriously wanted to see him come to us during the recruitment process. Now, after all this, I`m with Blindside. I`m still kind of stuck on the " huge lead " stuff he was saying when now it`s abundantly clear that that was not true and we were just being trolled. That says something to me personally, and it ain`t good.
Our "trolling" will be Bama standing on the championship podium two more times accepting a NC trophy. While he's at home sitting on the couch after playing in the Outback Bowl for the third straight year.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Our "trolling" will be Bama standing on the championship podium two more times accepting a NC trophy. While he's at home sitting on the couch after playing in the Outback Bowl for the third straight year.
Yep and can't wait until he experiences his first Ann Arbor winter.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Better to troll and go to Michigan than to possibly face him in Atlanta.

Aren't cold weather trolls Yeti?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Right there with you on that, buzzard. Also wouldn`t be surprised at all if the kid finishes his college career with a HC other than Captain Good Time.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I wouldn't be surprised if he transfer from Michigan before its all said and done.
After seeing how mom`s involved, if things don`t go to suit her, there appears to be a pretty high probability of that. Initially I thought it was great that she was so involved with her son`s welfare. IMO, the things that have been reported/written make her come across as an overbearing and possibly intrusive shrew.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I'm not sure we were trolled. There were reports from people at his announcement that the final decision was between Alabama and Michigan. There were other reports indicating he committed to Alabama and possibly UGA at various times.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I'm not sure we were trolled. There were reports from people at his announcement that the final decision was between Alabama and Michigan. There were other reports indicating he committed to Alabama and possibly UGA at various times.
RTR, you and others are well connected so I`m sure you could be closer to the truth. I`m admittedly going on how it appeared. Not that they would care, but if I inaccurately impugned the young man and/or his mother, I apologize.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.