*** WR Devonta Smith Commits to Bama ***

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: WR Devonta Smith commits at 2pm CT

We are getting quite a few recent CB's for Devonta and I would be shocked if he does not sign with us. CB total is 37 for Bama and 1 for LSWho.

I wonder with the signing of Devonta if this will give us the best class ever that has been recently discussed.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL

I have seen a bunch of references to CB lately. Since it obviously doesn't mean cornerback in this context, what does it mean?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

We are getting quite a few recent CB's for Devonta and I would be shocked if he does not sign with us. CB total is 37 for Bama and 1 for LSWho.

I wonder with the signing of Devonta if this will give us the best class ever that has been recently discussed.
Good question, not sure where we stand now but the last time I heard talk, we needed Solomon to sign to break the record. But I'm not sure if that was also counting us getting Mathis as well ...

Either way, this is another amazing class that's going to have a really great chance of winning a NC before the leave as long as they stay focused and trust the process.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.