*** DE/LB Jarez Parks commits to Bama as a greyshirt***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Re: DE/LB Jarez Parks commits at 9am CT

No. I'm saying Great because you actually saw it. Visual confirmation. I wasn't trying to be smart whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
:biggrin: I'm guilty of loving these al.com videos. I would much rather watch those than the "hat" ceremonies.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

Obviously we the fans don't know the math, but it would seem that we would have plenty of room. Three QBs alone transferred. Oh well, not for me to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Wow that would be pretty remarkable to get a 4-Star Grayshirt. Kid must REALLY want to be here.

How we not have a scholarship for him NOW though with all the transfers, graduating seniors, and NFL draftees leaving?? I thought we had room for 4-5 extra guys going into today??

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Obviously we the fans don't know the math, but it would seem that we would have plenty of room. Three QBs alone transferred. Oh well, not for me to understand.

I think it was pretty well known that Ray was going to fill the last spot. I'm just gobsmacked that a top 100 player would accept a gray shirt. That's unprecedented.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011

transfers out only applies to the total number of schollys. There is another limit on how many can be in each class including how many can backcount etc...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

transfers out only applies to the total number of schollys. There is another limit on how many can be in each class including how many can backcount etc...
Transfers give more scholarships to be backcounted, though.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
DE/LB Jarez Parks commits at 9am CT

Wow. Would rather grayshirt than go to AU LOL

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

I think it was pretty well known that Ray was going to fill the last spot. I'm just gobsmacked that a top 100 player would accept a gray shirt. That's unprecedented.
​The REC works in mysterious ways.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I think its a back up plan... If we see few ppl transferring after spring, I bet Parks get the scholarship spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.