Committed players not signed yet

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I see we are still missing signatures from James,Bulovas, and Brannon. I know a gray shirt was being talked about for Brannon but there has not been anything said about these other two. I guess we are still waiting on Wills to sign as well. Any news on these guys?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I see we are still missing signatures from James,Bulovas, and Brannon. I know a gray shirt was being talked about for Brannon but there has not been anything said about these other two. I guess we are still waiting on Wills to sign as well. Any news on these guys?
Bulovas and Brannon won't sign LOIs yet. Willis has but hasnt sorta thing for his ceremony this PM

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
So, is a blueshirt better than a grayshirt? It's a little confusing and that al.com article didn't help much.
The only difference is that a blueshirt player attends school the fall semester as a walkon and pays their on way. They also can participate with the football team. They go on scholarship the winter semester. A grayshirt starts school the winter semester on scholarship.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
From what I understand they are just back counters right? We just can't actually recruit them on campus sort of deal?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.