Trump listens to Clinton & Obama on immigration

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Would you say the "Christian terrorists" are far and few between v. the muslims one or do they commit about the same number of crimes?
In America it seems pretty equal. Fearmongering aside.

bomb-making isn't a very in demand skill in western Europe or the North America is it?
I'd say it is considering we've used lots of bombs all over the world sticking our nose in other people's business and helping build up the hate against us that has led to your fear of every little old Muslim lady & infant in the world.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
And many of them would provide jobs, increase tax revenues, help fellow citizens, and so forth.

I highly doubt they would be soaking up and creating more of a tax burden than our current class of deadbeat, freeloading citizens.

Unfortunately you're trying to paint with a broad brush that doesn't translate to the real world.
Why don't they go back to their home country and do just that then? Fight for it first, then rebuild it with the skills you are saying they have.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'd say it is considering we've used lots of bombs all over the world sticking our nose in other people's business and helping build up the hate against us that has led to your fear of every little old Muslim lady & infant in the world.
That I agree with you. We should never have gone into Iraq or Afghanistan, but I've been very vocal in that regard.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Why don't they go back to their home country and do just that then? Fight for it first, then rebuild it with the skills you are saying they have.
And if we applied that to every group of immigrants throughout history there'd be no country here to even have this discussion.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Fine, I will answer this with respect to any immigrants that wish to come to the US legally.

So why do you want them here?

The same reason Americans have wanted immigrants here all along. To grow the melting pot and further this experiment in Democracy.

What good do you think will come out of it?

The same that has come from immigrants coming to America for ages. Enrich and grow the country as a whole.
How many radical Muslims do you suggest we allow into the country? Wait, if they dont have documentation how do we know if they are good Muslims or radical Muslims. I just heard Nancy Pelosi refer to President Trump as President Bush. Is she not a bit radical?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
In America it seems pretty equal.
Does it? I'm curious if your numbers would support it?

One christian nutburger sets off bombs at the Atlanta Olympics after blowing up an abortion clinic. That's the only known "Christian" attack on US soil in some time, but I could be wrong.

9/11, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, Ohio State, Orlando, California shootings (couple left their infants behind), even the most recent incident in Ft. Lauderdale where the dude flew from Alaska to DC to FL...he was a convert to Islam. Here's a nice working list for you to peruse.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Who says all of them have nothing to offer?

Are there radical dangerous Muslims? Sure. There are also radical dangerous Christians that have murdered/committed terror attacks here. Perhaps we need to outlaw that religion of peace as well since so many of them can't be trusted to behave.
Rogue People committing atrocities in the name of Christianity has long been the defending argument of those defending Islam...but I dare one to find any Bible to back up their actions.....Muslims can't say the same....

And I am far from a Bible thumping Christian....but, I am a Christian....

To compare the beliefs of a small disingenuous few, to a blatant religion teaching killing all that don't believe their way, is a stretch..........

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

One christian nutburger sets off bombs at the Atlanta Olympics after blowing up an abortion clinic. That's the only known "Christian" attack on US soil in some time, but I could be wrong.

9/11, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, Ohio State, Orlando, California shootings (couple left their infants behind), even the most recent incident in Ft. Lauderdale where the dude flew from Alaska to DC to FL...he was a convert to Islam. Here's a nice working list for you to peruse.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett
Literally 10 seconds on Google:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html?_r=0

And I'm sure I could find plenty of non-abortion attacks as well without much effort.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Rogue People committing atrocities in the name of Christianity has long been the defending argument of those defending Islam...but I dare one to find any Bible to back up their actions.....Muslims can't say the same....

And I am far from a Bible thumping Christian....but, I am a Christian....

To compare the beliefs of a small disingenuous few, to a blatant religion teaching killing all that don't believe their way, is a stretch..........
I'm sorry but the Bible has been used to justify atrocities as long as there's been a bible.

I'm not trying to attack your religion. A lot of Islam is unfortunately where Christianity was in the Dark Ages but to deny that Christianity doesn't have plenty of blood on its hands is untrue. Especially since we're lumping all of Islam to any violence committed in its name.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

All of that, and what is yet to come.....we were pretty cozy in the US before 9/11 opened our eyes to take notice.....

What will it take next time, or the next, to get folks to be retroactive rather than proactive..(i.e. There hasn't been a terrorist attack on US soil.....since......)

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

I'm sorry but the Bible has been used to justify atrocities as long as there's been a bible.

I'm not trying to attack your religion. A lot of Islam is unfortunately where Christianity was in the Dark Ages but to deny that Christianity doesn't have plenty of blood on its hands is untrue. Especially since we're lumping all of Islam to any violence committed in its name.
True, but where in the Bible does it literally tell someone to Kill non believers......throw radical nutjobs committing atrocities aside.....

And that is ignoring the fact that you obviously ignored the first few sentences in my post you quoted, and went straight to condemning acts by Rogue Christians......

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
11 people v. How many in 9/11 alone?
I knew that would be your exact response but that's not really what you asked. You asked for examples beyond the one in Atlanta and I took a brief moment to show how easily they could be found. You have google. Feel free to do the research yourself.

It also doesn't change the fact that followers of Christianity have pretty regularly attacked and killed people in our country that they disagreed with over religion. This is the same thing you are claiming all Muslims do/want to do.

So if we should ban all Muslims for the actions of a few then we should ban all Christians for the actions of a few.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I knew that would be your exact response but that's not really what you asked. You asked for examples beyond the one in Atlanta and I took a brief moment to show how easily they could be found. You have google. Feel free to do the research yourself.

It also doesn't change the fact that followers of Christianity have pretty regularly attacked and killed people in our country that they disagreed with over religion. This is the same thing you are claiming all Muslims do/want to do.

So if we should ban all Muslims for the actions of a few then we should ban all Christians for the actions of a few.
The difference is Christians condemn the actions of these nutjobs. muslims embrace it. As I've already stated, it's their total belief system. They will play coy until they have the numbers. We're done.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

Deuteronomy 13. I'll wait...
I knew the Old Testament would be brought up out of context.......but then again, the argument is about Christianity.....You know....the teachings of Christ......after God experimented with things and decided to go another route!.....

But I will concede the argument on throwing the Bible out there in its entirety........

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I knew the Old Testament would be brought up out of context.......but then again, the argument is about Christianity.....You know....the teachings of Christ......after God experimented with things and decided to go another route!.....
It's funny how it doesn't count when it's in your Bible but it does in the Quran.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.