BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Trump listens to Clinton & Obama on immigration

Cute video.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American bama_wayne1's Avatar

Re: Trump listens to Clinton & Obama on immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    Cute video.

For some reason I can't see any videos on TF today.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Clubfitter's Avatar

Cute video.

Great video. Telling it like it is
    “What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment.”
    Coach Nick Saban.

BamaNation First Team

ttt

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Where are all the libs?

They can post hundreds of times on threads where they all hold hands and make pretty eyes at each other....but no response to this?
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Where are all the libs?

They can post hundreds of times on threads where they all hold hands and make pretty eyes at each other....but no response to this?
    Their circle of autoeroticism is in another thread for the time being.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 17-Time World Champions: 2015, 2014 (99.65), 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, & 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Where are all the libs?

They didn't really say that...it wasn't really what the mean...it's taken out of context...Project Veritas edited the videos to make them sound like they actually said that but really they didn't.

That should cover most of it.

BamaNation All-SEC

They didn't really say that...it wasn't really what the mean...it's taken out of context...Project Veritas edited the videos to make them sound like they actually said that but really they didn't.

That should cover most of it.
    So putting this video up somehow is a mic drop at the end of winning the argument regarding the wall or does it win the argument regarding the recent entry ban for green card and visa holders from the specific countries? Maybe about how if Obama and Clinton had been more serious on immigration and built a wall the massacre in Bowling Green would never have happened?

Just trying to find out what the smugness is about.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    So putting this video up somehow is a mic drop at the end of winning the argument regarding the wall or does it win the argument regarding the recent entry ban for green card and visa holders from the specific countries? Maybe about how if Obama and Clinton had been more serious on immigration and built a wall the massacre in Bowling Green would never have happened?

All of those.

My smugness or Trump's? I just wanted clarification.

BamaNation All-SEC

My smugness or Trump's? I just wanted clarification.
    Both? I mean I get it. Many see the recent ban and immediately think, "But didn't Obama deport more illegals than any President before him? This was his list of bad countries, how can libtards be mad?" But it isn't the same thing at all. Not even remotely close.

Both? I mean I get it. Many see the recent ban and immediately think, "But didn't Obama deport more illegals than any President before him? This was his list of bad countries, how can libtards be mad?" But it isn't the same thing at all. Not even remotely close.
    So why do you want them here? What good do you think will come out of it? I think we'll create additional welfare/public housing recipients who will exploit the loopholes. In addition, at some point once they have a significant percentage of the population (see Dearborn) they'll start screaming for Sharia Law (see Dallas) and will not assimilate (see Sweden/Germany/France/etc.) into the culture of their host country. If that's what you want, that's what you're going to get. There is no good that will come out of this.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

1.5 million immigrants entering the country legally annually.

Yet, this guy believes Trump is banning all immigration (or maybe it's "all travel" or maybe it's "expelling all foreigners," or whatever. He jests at scars that never felt a wound.

I have no problem at all with the United States examining those who wish to immigrate, asking how their admission will make the US better, taking the best and sending the others elsewhere. Computer scientists and brain surgeons, bring'em on. Quasi-literate cab drivers and shopkeepers we have aplenty.
    And yes, a prospective immigrant from a westernized country (for example, one that writes in Latin script and has a westernized view of the relationship between religion, the individual and society) has a smaller cultural leap than one from a non-westernized country, and can thus assimilate more easily into American society. Not all cultures are equally valuable when it comes to immigration to the US.