Man hurls pyrotechnic device into Cheesecake Factory in Pasadena, CA

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://www.pasadenanow.com/main/man...ide-crowded-pasadena-restaurant/#.WJSHsuQiyUk

I do like the description:

A woman who said she was dining in the restaurant said “a man (looked Middle Eastern) open[ed] the door to the restaurant, threw something that looked like a ball inside then closed the door and took off running, then within seconds you hear an explosion sound and everyone started running.”

Police said the suspect, whom they described as Hispanic or Middle Eastern in appearance, fled southbound on South Fair Oaks Avenue.

The suspect was dressed in black, wore a black beanie and had a “robust beard,” Chute said.
My guess is when they catch him, he's some lily white dude with blue or green eyes...and probably blonde or red head.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I hope Sheldon Cooper wasn't there at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Every time I've eaten at the Cheesecake Factory, it would seem as if the explosive device was already embedded in their entrees. Just ask my wife for the day after report.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.