Link: Joey Freshwater strikes again... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
To me this is all a do about nothing. Lane is single let him enjoy. I'm jealous in a way that I'm not young, dumb and full of exuberance. You just got to know when to back off and not get killed by a jealous boyfriend.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hope we are not talking about Sark like this 2 years from now. I know, there will be all kind of reasoning as to why we won't, but we just don't know at this point.

You never know who can fall from grace....you just don't.

Look up beloved Australian folk singer Rolf Harris who in 2014 at age 84 was convicted of 12 counts of indecent assault for incidents that happened way back in the 80's. All those years he was so well liked and adored for his work as a musician, singer-songwriter, composer, comedian, actor, painter, and television personality.

Then whoosh....all gone....and now scorned forever.

Damn shame, but it happens all too often.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As long as he is not sleeping with students at FAU, I don't really care. But you can't cross that line. I don't know the man or his ex-wife, so I won't even try to guess what led to their failed marriage. I don't have a problem with his drinking, and I have not seen evidence of a drinking problem. Most coaches drink - a lot - and most do so in public places - a lot. Some need help like Sark, but most manage to do all of that drinking while still doing a stellar job with their job responsibilities.

I have no idea what happened at the end of Kiffin's time at Alabama, but I assume that it was really bad for Saban to make that change when he did. Thankfully you have a guy like Sark to take over, and the #1 ranked recruiting class to restock the shelves. Life is good. The chase for #17 continues.
Sorry, but his drinking did impact the playoffs, first because he was there and the second because he wasn't. Don't think for a moment that his multiple addiction problems had no impact on our football program. They did. As far as his taste in coeds, he's never checked them for age. Anyway, I find this attitude that he should be allowed to do whatever he wants, as long as he doesn't break laws, to be total BS. He's a highly visible, highly compensated member of staff of his university, just as he was at Bama. As such, his behavior reflects the university's image, like it or not, he is a role model. I put this thread up because I thought it interesting that he didn't miss a beat. In fact, someone asked in the big thread where were the pix, if he were barhopping with coeds. Well, whoever you were, here are the pix. Now, I'm going to close this, because we don't need two long threads on him and his misdeeds. I should have anticipated that the same lines would be drawn and the same people would take the same positions, I didn't. "Click"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.