Game Thread: SUPER BOWL LI - AFC Champion New Patriots vs. NFC Champion Falcons - Sunday 6e PM FOX

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Some of the commercials look like they'll be pretty good this year.

Just saw the Peter Fonda one, which was great.....especially for a baby boomer like myself. :)

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Some of the commercials look like they'll be pretty good this year.

Just saw the Peter Fonda one, which was great.....especially for a baby boomer like myself. :)
I remember back in the day you had to actually wait until the Super Bowl before you saw a Super Bowl commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Either way, Bama guys are getting another ring, but I'd like to see the Falcons win it personally. Not a huge Falcons fan or anything, but sure would love to see Julio cash in on this one. You never know when or if he might get another chance.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Gray feels the need to remind us all that he hates the NFL every single time there is a thread about the NFL. We get it Gray. You can always just ignore the thread, but you won't.

It's OK with me...he's earned the right to post his feelings, as far as I'm concerned.

I actually agree with him on many things as I bet many others do as well.

It's all good.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I'm not a Lady Gaga fan but I do appreciate her popularity with the younger crowd and also appreciate her musical talent and abilities.

There's not very many halftime shows in the past that I thought were all that great so will be interesting to see what she can do with it tomorrow.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I tend to root for the teams with the former 'Bama kids on them - so the Raiders (Amari) and Falcons (Julio) are two of my favorites at this point in the NFL. While I realize the Patriots have Hightower and Jones, I'm rooting for the dirty birds... Hightower got a ring two years ago and the Pats don't let Jones see the field much.

It would be nice to see Julio get a ring as it would be a nice building block in his future HOF opportunity. Granted, he'll have to stay healthy for another 5+ seasons.

Roll Tide, y'all and ... Go Falcons

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I hope that Julio has a monster game, but that the Patriots win the game late.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I tend to root for the teams with the former 'Bama kids on them - so the Raiders (Amari) and Falcons (Julio) are two of my favorites at this point in the NFL. While I realize the Patriots have Hightower and Jones, I'm rooting for the dirty birds... Hightower got a ring two years ago and the Pats don't let Jones see the field much.

It would be nice to see Julio get a ring as it would be a nice building block in his future HOF opportunity. Granted, he'll have to stay healthy for another 5+ seasons.

Roll Tide, y'all and ... Go Falcons
Yeah, I have my favorite teams buy always love for the Bama guys to win. CyJo and Donta on one side vs. Julio and Courtney make this year a no lose proposition. That said, I'll be rooting for Julio and the Dirty Birds in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.