It's game time API comes to town

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Since no one else seems to be here.................

I only have one monitor, and doubles as the TV. Plus, I have 30 seconds behind, since I am listening to our radio feed.

Hopefully someone else will pick out the slack.

RTR!

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
this site seems to have been abandoned sadly

Auburn up 5 with 12 minutes left in the first half

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
We can't afford to lose this game if we still have tourney hopes. (which I still kind of do) Here's to a better defensive second half, having Ingram out there more should help

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Did the football team not receive the Iron Bowl trophy at halftime? As for the 2nd half start, our fundamental basketball IQ shows up. Absolutely no fundamentals on each end of the floor. This needs to change if we want to play post season.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Did the football team not receive the Iron Bowl trophy at halftime? As for the 2nd half start, our fundamental basketball IQ shows up. Absolutely no fundamentals on each end of the floor. This needs to change if we want to play post season.
I love Avery but, perimeter D is one reason Cuban dumped him in Dallas.... That said, if we could shoot free throws at 60% we'd be up...

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
You mean recruit someone who can score. I was hoping we would at least see the easy FT percentage go up this year. Key and the incoming players will hopefully turn everything around.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.