Tom Brady "Alabama" call on game tying TD

NiteyNight

Scout Team
Nov 29, 2006
Did anyone catch the "Alabama" audible that Tom Brady called on the game tying TD in the 4th quarter? Pointed out a blitzing player then audibled "Alabama" and handed the ball off for a TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Yeah. I follow WMack on Twitter, and he said he knew the Pats were gonna score when he heard the word "Alabama," ha ha.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
He's used that audible for years, it could be code for something or it could have no meaning what so ever, just a decoy. Personally I think it is code for "run it down their throats". You know, like we used to do.... :(
At one point a few years ago it was used against the Ravens to run a similar play we did against LSU. The Ravens swore it was an illegal play but it wasn't. They got it from us. They've obviously changed it up as to what "ALABAMA" means.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
The only reason he uses it is because of that Orange Bowl game.As if i couldn't feel any worse as a Falcons/Alabama fan you had to make this thread.:frown:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.