ADMIN NOTE: Sarkisian hired by Atlanta Falcons

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
That sucks rocks. On the surface, it looks like a slap in the face to CNS after giving the guy a chance and then promoting him to OC. I'll reserve final judgment until more facts are known. I'm sure OC of the Falcons will pay a lot more than at Alabama, but I guess when $$ are concerned, there is no loyalty. Next up Mike L.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
That sucks rocks. On the surface, it looks like a slap in the face to CNS after giving the guy a chance and then promoting him to OC. I'll reserve final judgment until more facts are known. I'm sure OC of the Falcons will pay a lot more than at Alabama, but I guess when $$ are concerned, there is no loyalty. Next up Mike L.

Just my humble opinion but I don't see how this will reflect poorly at all on Coach Saban.

His reputation of caring for his players and staff members is pretty much unprecedented in the industry.

Aside from that, as has been already posted in the other thread and in various online articles - they had some fundamental disagreements on coaching philosophy and that doesn't work out very well so better to cut ties and move on as early in the season as possible. For both parties.

Again, just my humble opinion but I see this as a positive and look forward to seeing some new blood in the system.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.