Link: NOLA High School Coaches Considering Boycot Against LSU

RiffTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 30, 2015
Something tells me this boycott will never materialize. Who would it benefit most ? Hint - initials are NS

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Exceptions at the highest levels noted, high school football coaches aren't generally famous for their critical thinking skills away from the gridiron.

I don't think they've fully thought through the implications of making the flagship state school unwelcome. Mama thinks her baby boy would have played for The Tigahs -- and gotten an education for free -- if Coach hadn't been rude to Orgeron?

It won't be pretty, and I'm not at all sure they have the power to do what they're threatening.

Prediction: emotions will calm, smarter heads will prevail, Orgeron will make as nice as he is capable, a coach or two will get no-show jobs, and all will be forgotten.

Last edited:

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Prediction: emotions will calm, smarter heads will prevail, Orgeron will make as nice as he is capable, a coach or two will get no-show jobs, and all will be forgotten.
what is a no show job?

One of the coaches that was canned for poor performance was a former New Orleans HS coach. He was replaced by another former NOLA HS coach, so everything seems to have settled. It was hinted that race was a factor, but that was also proven false as both new coaches are African American. Non issue.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.