JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Alabama 90, South Carolina 86: Tide survives to claim 4-OT classic
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
February 7th, 2017 11:26 PM

By Chris DePew TideFans.com Staff Feb. 7, 2017 In one of the gutsiest, strangest and longest games in program history, Alabama survived blowing a 16-point halftime lead, overcame having three players foul out and somehow outlasted No. 19 South Carolina for a 90-86 road victory in four overtimes. What did we learn today?: How tenacious […]

Read More Here...

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
I have to admit these writeups are getting a little exhausting. We all know that our team's talent level is less than ideal. We know that turnovers are a problem. We know that CAJ is still learning the college game. Yet we also know that this team has done things in the last two years - however small - that are light years better than most of what took place under the previous regime. And we just beat a top twenty team on the road in four overtimes with our top two players out for every single overtime. I'm fine with constructive criticism, but this starts to feel like finger wagging to me. It's almost not worth reading at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Nah, they're pretty well written and (even if stating the obvious) better analytically - plus, it's good to have a cynic who might keep your nostrils flared by questioning your coaching props.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.