muslim charity worried Sessions will cut off its federal funding

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Stupid me....................here, all along, I thought "Federal funding" meant actually funding the gubbament, and not all this other crap.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Well isnt this ironic 4 Mulsim colleges turned down up to 800K not to participate in the federal program to fight extremism.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rejects-federal-grant-to-fight-extremism.html

Now all of the people that contend the Muslims are discriminated against should ask the school why they would turn down monies that were earmarked by a program that Obama instituted. To me this just makes them a bigger target to be monitored. Why would you even have to think about accepting the money unless you were planning on not reporting terrorist activity.

Quote from Mr. Turk about the program
[FONT=&quot]Turk said school officials already had reservations about the CVE strategy under Obama because they felt there's no clear or proven pathway to violence for someone with a particular extreme ideology. The group went ahead, despite worries by some activists that the program equated to a government surveillance program, because it believed the previous administration wasn't hostile to their faith.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But amid what Turk called Trump's "fixation on the American Muslim community," it became clear that the president's actions were more than campaign-trail rhetoric, he said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It was becoming more and more apparent," Turk said of Trump, "that he's actually looking to carry out all the scary stuff he said."

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.