News Article: Syrian Refugees/Muslims in Seattle Plot Murder of All of Us by Helping Homeless/Vets

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Just look at them all playing coy. If you search out the Full Frontal Those Are Real People video on Youtube (can't link due to language) you can see some of these vicious beasts mentioned in the article in action. You can just see the bloodlust for American murder in their evil murderous eyes.

Muslim Community Members, Syrian Refugees to Give Out Supplies to Homeless (From November)

This weekend, local Muslims—including some Syrian refugees—will gather to give out supplies and offer services to the homeless.

The 10th annual Day of Dignity will be held all day on November 5 at the Millionair Club in Belltown. Volunteers will give out hundreds of sleeping bags (to protect against hypothermia, a serious problem for many homeless people), hygiene supplies, rain gear, jackets and other warm clothing, and free lunch. UW medical student volunteers will also be on hand to offer basic health services, including dental screening, check ups for BMI, blood pressure, health education, and information about medical insurance.

It’s the largest Muslim charity event in Seattle, and it’s held a few weeks before Thanksgiving to address the lull in services for the homeless between October and November, before Christmas season picks things up again, according to Aziz Junejo, a local Muslim TV show host who’s helped organize the event for the past 10 years.

Last year, Junejo said, a lot of homeless veterans showed up to the event. Some greeted volunteers with the Muslim greeting “Assalamu Alaikum” (Peace be upon you), which they learned from their service in Iraq or Afghanistan. This year, organizers expect even more homeless veterans to show up. To help this population, organizers this year partnered with the Washington Department of Veterans.
Here's another video from San Diego in 2014. It's tough to think about all those innocent people that showed up to this event only to be tortured and beheaded by these bad ISIS hombres.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Why don't you move to Syria or Somalia? You darn Muslim sympathizer. :)
I actually do think radical Islam is a dangerous threat (really radical any religion/creed). But I'm also not willing to join in the xenophobia that has gone off the rails and the calls that every single Muslim on the planet is a dangerous monster to be feared and treated as nonhuman filth. Maybe because I and my parents have actually been around some Muslims without having our heads lopped off or something.

It's easier to scapegoat outsiders than to take a good look in the mirror at the problems in your own culture/society.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.