Don Siegleman out of jail and Luther strange a US senator

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
What a day

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/02/luther_strange_to_replace_jeff.html#incart_2box

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/02/former_alabama_gov_don_siegelm.html

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Now if it could just end with Bentley out the door we'd really be hitting our stride for the day.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Bentley may not approve of gambling, but the Luvernor has hit a political jackpot. No wonder he felt no shame bringing RCM and her cuckolded husband to D.C. for the inauguration.
Not only did he get Big Luther on his side, he also gets to appoint a new AG, who will certainly not have any interest in continuing any investigations that may have been in progress. Probably made some deals with the bootlicking legislators who wanted the senate seat, too, to get impeachment off the table.
They're gonna have to move Wanda's desk for sure now.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
And here I thought that Texas politics was really odd............................

Well, one big reason I don't miss living back there. At least in Texas, we do get it right................sometimes.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
And here I thought that Texas politics was really odd............................

Well, one big reason I don't miss living back there. At least in Texas, we do get it right................sometimes.
I thought Texas was full of buck Strickland types in politics.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, the normal path is senator to lobbyist. Strange has broken the mold. From Lobbyist to AG to senator and then, I'm sure, back to lobbyist, but a bigger and better one... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.