Question: Getting out of your vehicle and approaching another vehicle in anger.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
What does the blue font mean in this context?
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
- Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis

You go into most situations with a plan of action that includes how you're going to kill someone if necessary? LOL! I know lawyers like to be prepared but dang!!!

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
A number of years ago there was an incident at the Shelby County Airport exit on I-65. Two women got into a road rage incident and one of them got out of their car to confront the other woman who had been tail gating her. The one who got out was shot and killed by the tail gater.
If it's the same incident I'm recalling, the shooter went to jail.

http://www.shelbycountyreporter.com...convict-released-henson-serves-four-years-of/

Shirley Henson, now 45, served four years and about two months of a 13-year sentence for the slaying of Gena Foster of Columbiana, according to Brian Corbett, spokesman for the Alabama Department of Corrections.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You go into most situations with a plan of action that includes how you're going to kill someone if necessary? LOL! I know lawyers like to be prepared but dang!!!
Many lawyers, even those who practice in backwaters like mine, get brought into situations where there's some personal danger. I'm in two now. I'm always armed...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Many road rage incidents are a by-product of certain drivers ignoring VERY BASIC common courtesy techniques.

I continually wonder why traffic enforcement and safety agencies do not make more effort to educate motorists on what their responsibilities are in this area.

The only time I ever recall seeing anything about common courtesy mentioned is when I read the driver's manual - back in the stone age when I took my first driving test at 15.

The last 2 big campaigns i recall were "Click it or ticket" and "Move over".....neither one of which pertains to how to treat other motorists.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.