The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?!) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American CharminTide's Avatar

Re: The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles16 View Post
    If you're gonna dream, dream big.

2. Advertisement

Re: The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?

Remember that Rosie and the Donald have a history. She would like nothing better than to get a few good digs in on him via Bannon in a SNL skit.

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Nope.

The Democrats had it all in 2008 and look how quickly it vanished. The GOP would have won the Senate back in 2010 if not for two insanely stupid Senate races where they nominated Sharon Angle and the witch in Delaware....Christine........

The Republicans better be thankful if they just break even or lose a couple of House seats.

The electorate is highly volatile at all times. It's gonna be very difficult for the Democrats to win the House back or keep it for long as long as they're the big city party only. 60 GOP Senate votes? I really doubt it
    The first rule of Tidefans interactions - Selma does not use Google; Google uses Selma

BamaNation All-American tattooguy21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles16 View Post
    So THIS is what would drive the wedge?

P.S. The R's aren't getting to 60 unless some really crazy things happen.
    I hear you. But I'm pretty sure on November 7th everyone said the same thing about trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...45b06#comments

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    Remember that Rosie and the Donald have a history. She would like nothing better than to get a few good digs in on him via Bannon in a SNL skit.
    Sadly Trump could resurrect her career. If there is any celebrity I absolutely hate it's her. She was funny at first, but when her political bullcrap started coming out and her doubling down on it, I said to heck with her like 90% of the country.

As for the OP's original statement... in starting to wonder if the whole point is to emasculate the administration. I originally thought it was a one time thing with Mcarthey/Spicer but Mckinnen was just on playing Sessions. I think there is way more funnier things to go off of, but for whatever reason they picked probably the least funny one.

BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    Sadly Trump could resurrect her career. If there is any celebrity I absolutely hate it's her. She was funny at first, but when her political bullcrap started coming out and her doubling down on it, I said to heck with her like 90% of the country.

As for the OP's original statement... in starting to wonder if the whole point is to emasculate the administration. I originally thought it was a one time thing with Mcarthey/Spicer but Mckinnen was just on playing Sessions. I think there is way more funnier things to go off of, but for whatever reason they picked probably the least funny one.
    Saturday Night Live has a tendency to beat a joke to death.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by mikes12 View Post
    Saturday Night Live has a tendency to beat a joke to death.
    And it's usually when they are lacking great talent.

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    And it's usually when they are lacking great talent.
    They generally do a pretty good job mocking politicians and celebrities.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    They generally do a pretty good job mocking politicians and celebrities.
    They do, but the make Trump staffers women is very stupid. I get the McCarthy one, but the Sessions one was really stupid and really forced. Like I said, there is plenty to poke fun at about trump, but beating 1 act into the ground makes the previous and future times you did it feel dull.