The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?!)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Do they really believe that making efforts to emasculate Spicer and Bannon by having women portray them -- is really going to hurt Trump? Do they not realize that you are just driving a bigger wedge? The more that the "voice" of the left is Elizabeth Warren, Rosie O'Donnell, Alec Baldwin, etc -- the bigger hole they will dig. 25 Dem Senate Seats are up in 2018. If the Republicans get up to 60, and with Trump having 2 years left -- Then they really will have something to worry about.

http://www.thewrap.com/hey-snl-rosie-odonnell-poses-steve-bannon-bid-new-gig/

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Getting your jimmies rustled without even fact checking. Who would have thought.

That is photoshopped and she isn't going on SNL per her rep.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Unfortunately, until Trump cools his jets, gets off Twitter and focuses on running the country, he's beating himself. I read an article about his son-in-law carving out a deal with Mexico to soften the language a little bit and Don agreed. Then, the Mexican president held a press conference due to the out pouring of anger from his people and Don blew up. That's fine to blow up, but do it in a room where no one sees you and it doesn't get reported on.

I'm almost wishing he would let Jared run the day to day business and get out of the way. (Yeah, yeah, I know...I don't need to hear it. I just couldn't vote for Killary to save my life)

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Do they really believe that making efforts to emasculate Spicer and Bannon by having women portray them -- is really going to hurt Trump? Do they not realize that you are just driving a bigger wedge? The more that the "voice" of the left is Elizabeth Warren, Rosie O'Donnell, Alec Baldwin, etc -- the bigger hole they will dig. 25 Dem Senate Seats are up in 2018. If the Republicans get up to 60, and with Trump having 2 years left -- Then they really will have something to worry about.

http://www.thewrap.com/hey-snl-rosie-odonnell-poses-steve-bannon-bid-new-gig/

So THIS is what would drive the wedge?

P.S. The R's aren't getting to 60 unless some really crazy things happen.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Unfortunately, until Trump cools his jets, gets off Twitter and focuses on running the country, he's beating himself. I read an article about his son-in-law carving out a deal with Mexico to soften the language a little bit and Don agreed. Then, the Mexican president held a press conference due to the out pouring of anger from his people and Don blew up. That's fine to blow up, but do it in a room where no one sees you and it doesn't get reported on.

I'm almost wishing he would let Jared run the day to day business and get out of the way. (Yeah, yeah, I know...I don't need to hear it. I just couldn't vote for Killary to save my life)
i wonder if he needs the little blue pill for that too

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
this whole thread is making me lol because

a) it is so freakin obvious how much this bugs the orange clown

b) at how deep a level it bugs him

c) and how much you all clearly understand how freakin obvious this is

you know the guy is nuts and that is exactly why this is even a thing

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
So THIS is what would drive the wedge?

P.S. The R's aren't getting to 60 unless some really crazy things happen.
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/20/democrats-ponder-the-unthinkable-60-gop-senate-seats-in-2018/

. The GOP’s strong 2016 election showing raises a crucial question: Do Republicans have any chance of netting eight Senate seats – and a filibuster-proof majority – in 2018?

The upcoming Senate class is unusually unbalanced. Only eight Republican Senate seats are up for election in 2018, compared to 25 Democratic seats (including two independents who caucus with the Democrats). Ten of those Democratic seats are in states carried by Donald Trump.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Remember that Rosie and the Donald have a history. She would like nothing better than to get a few good digs in on him via Bannon in a SNL skit.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Nope.

The Democrats had it all in 2008 and look how quickly it vanished. The GOP would have won the Senate back in 2010 if not for two insanely stupid Senate races where they nominated Sharon Angle and the witch in Delaware....Christine........

The Republicans better be thankful if they just break even or lose a couple of House seats.

The electorate is highly volatile at all times. It's gonna be very difficult for the Democrats to win the House back or keep it for long as long as they're the big city party only. 60 GOP Senate votes? I really doubt it

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Remember that Rosie and the Donald have a history. She would like nothing better than to get a few good digs in on him via Bannon in a SNL skit.
Sadly Trump could resurrect her career. If there is any celebrity I absolutely hate it's her. She was funny at first, but when her political bullcrap started coming out and her doubling down on it, I said to heck with her like 90% of the country.

As for the OP's original statement... in starting to wonder if the whole point is to emasculate the administration. I originally thought it was a one time thing with Mcarthey/Spicer but Mckinnen was just on playing Sessions. I think there is way more funnier things to go off of, but for whatever reason they picked probably the least funny one.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Sadly Trump could resurrect her career. If there is any celebrity I absolutely hate it's her. She was funny at first, but when her political bullcrap started coming out and her doubling down on it, I said to heck with her like 90% of the country.

As for the OP's original statement... in starting to wonder if the whole point is to emasculate the administration. I originally thought it was a one time thing with Mcarthey/Spicer but Mckinnen was just on playing Sessions. I think there is way more funnier things to go off of, but for whatever reason they picked probably the least funny one.
Saturday Night Live has a tendency to beat a joke to death.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.