The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?!)

Do they really believe that making efforts to emasculate Spicer and Bannon by having women portray them -- is really going to hurt Trump? Do they not realize that you are just driving a bigger wedge? The more that the "voice" of the left is Elizabeth Warren, Rosie O'Donnell, Alec Baldwin, etc -- the bigger hole they will dig. 25 Dem Senate Seats are up in 2018. If the Republicans get up to 60, and with Trump having 2 years left -- Then they really will have something to worry about.

http://www.thewrap.com/hey-snl-rosie...n-bid-new-gig/

[B]Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.[/B]

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 2003TIDE's Avatar

Re: The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?

Getting your jimmies rustled without even fact checking. Who would have thought.

That is photoshopped and she isn't going on SNL per her rep.

Re: The Liberal Left - Just Doesn't Get How to Beat Trump (Rosie plays Bannon on SNL?

Quote Originally Posted by 2003TIDE View Post
    Getting your jimmies rustled without even fact checking. Who would have thought.

That is photoshopped and she isn't going on SNL per her rep.
    I did put a "question mark" in the title
    [B]Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.[/B]

Rosie or Bannon?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Unfortunately, until Trump cools his jets, gets off Twitter and focuses on running the country, he's beating himself. I read an article about his son-in-law carving out a deal with Mexico to soften the language a little bit and Don agreed. Then, the Mexican president held a press conference due to the out pouring of anger from his people and Don blew up. That's fine to blow up, but do it in a room where no one sees you and it doesn't get reported on.

I'm almost wishing he would let Jared run the day to day business and get out of the way. (Yeah, yeah, I know...I don't need to hear it. I just couldn't vote for Killary to save my life)

BamaNation Hall of Fame 2003TIDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    Rosie or Bannon?
    I don't know they are both pretty ugly dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post

Rosie or Bannon?
    Going by the hair on the legs.....

I'd say "Rosie"

BamaNation All-American crimson fan man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Going by the hair on the legs.....I'd say "Rosie"

LOL good one.:-)

BamaNation Hall of Fame NationalTitles16's Avatar

Do they really believe that making efforts to emasculate Spicer and Bannon by having women portray them -- is really going to hurt Trump? Do they not realize that you are just driving a bigger wedge? The more that the "voice" of the left is Elizabeth Warren, Rosie O'Donnell, Alec Baldwin, etc -- the bigger hole they will dig. 25 Dem Senate Seats are up in 2018. If the Republicans get up to 60, and with Trump having 2 years left -- Then they really will have something to worry about.

http://www.thewrap.com/hey-snl-rosie...n-bid-new-gig/

So THIS is what would drive the wedge?

P.S. The R's aren't getting to 60 unless some really crazy things happen.
    Last edited by NationalTitles16; February 10th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    Unfortunately, until Trump cools his jets, gets off Twitter and focuses on running the country, he's beating himself. I read an article about his son-in-law carving out a deal with Mexico to soften the language a little bit and Don agreed. Then, the Mexican president held a press conference due to the out pouring of anger from his people and Don blew up. That's fine to blow up, but do it in a room where no one sees you and it doesn't get reported on.

I'm almost wishing he would let Jared run the day to day business and get out of the way. (Yeah, yeah, I know...I don't need to hear it. I just couldn't vote for Killary to save my life)
    i wonder if he needs the little blue pill for that too
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

this whole thread is making me lol because

a) it is so freakin obvious how much this bugs the orange clown

b) at how deep a level it bugs him

c) and how much you all clearly understand how freakin obvious this is

you know the guy is nuts and that is exactly why this is even a thing
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles16 View Post
    So THIS is what would drive the wedge?

P.S. The R's aren't getting to 60 unless some really crazy things happen.
    http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/2...seats-in-2018/

. The GOP’s strong 2016 election showing raises a crucial question: Do Republicans have any chance of netting eight Senate seats – and a filibuster-proof majority – in 2018?

The upcoming Senate class is unusually unbalanced. Only eight Republican Senate seats are up for election in 2018, compared to 25 Democratic seats (including two independents who caucus with the Democrats). Ten of those Democratic seats are in states carried by Donald Trump.

BamaNation Hall of Fame NationalTitles16's Avatar

If you're gonna dream, dream big.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!