Link: Transgender ex-con who castrated 6th husband arrested for threatening to shoot judge

Transgender ex-con who castrated 6th husband arrested for threatening to shoot judge

I can't believe I beat Displaced to this...

LINK
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

Re: Transgender ex-con who castrated 6th husband arrested for threatening to shoot ju

Are you bringing DBF up a notch or are you going lower yourself?

Your link didn't work for me so I posted this one.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/02...hind_botc.html

He/she is hawt as a firecracker.

she allegedly threatened to shoot Judge Chris Scherer while she was in the county courthouse, the report said. Felbaum claimed she had guns, an Uzi and a rocket launcher in her purse just before she was arrested, charging documents state.

Heck of a big purse!

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Transgender ex-con who castrated 6th husband arrested for threatening to shoot ju

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I can't believe I beat Displaced to this...

LINK
    I'm so disappointed in myself! I'm going to sit in the corner of my office in a fetal position and cry for the next hour while I flog myself with Alabama business license paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post

she allegedly threatened to shoot Judge Chris Scherer while she was in the county courthouse, the report said. Felbaum claimed she had guns, an Uzi and a rocket launcher in her purse just before she was arrested, charging documents state.

Heck of a big purse!
    Thanks. I copied it off a Facebook post. I assume he/she must have looked better a few husbands back...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post

Heck of a big purse!
    Well, if you're gonna trade in one sack for another might as well upgrade!

Sounds like her husbands have a habit of "requesting" to be relieved of their testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    I'm so disappointed in myself! I'm going to sit in the corner of my office in a fetal position and cry for the next hour while I flog myself with Alabama business license paperwork.
    As well you should...

I had to give this thread a 5 star. Congrats Earle on the nice find. Back to my corner of shame now.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

So many things in one title:

Transgender
    Ex-Con
    6 husbands
    Castration
    Arrested
    Shooting a Judge

That's a lot of information in one title....
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    So many things in one title:

Transgender
    Ex-Con
    6 husbands
    Castration
    Arrested
    Shooting a Judge

That's a lot of information in one title....
    It deserves an extra star just for that.

BamaNation All-SEC Bamafaninco1's Avatar

[QUOTE=TIDE-HSV;2983282]I can't believe I beat Displaced to this...

I hope Staci comes back to the board soon, someone needs help and it may be the rest of us thanks to you, crimson and DBF

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    It deserves an extra star just for that.
    Even the full Banjeaux doesn't do that justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar

So need clarification did she/he castrate 6 husbands or just the 6th one?

She may have tried the banding method. Could be why he was taking the painkillers. Bulls have a hard time complaining. Husbands don't...