JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Kentucky could provide matchup misery in Coleman Coliseum
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
February 11th, 2017 02:48 AM

By Chris DePew TideFans.com Staff Feb. 11, 2017 Where to watch: No. 15 Kentucky (19-5, 9-2 SEC) at Alabama (14-9, 7-4) – Today Noon Central, Coleman Coliseum, CBS Who to watch: Braxton Key. Alabama may only have one player right now with enough raw talent to blend in with UK’s star-studded lineup, but that’s one […]

Read More Here...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Is Chris a Bama fan? Just curious. Objectivity is great, but article after article tend to have little (if any) homerism. Insight is great, but it would be nice to feel like he wants them to win.

Most of the time it feels like my kids' teacher is telling me that my kid sucks and just doesn't apply herself.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My prediction.................is for a Bama win today. I'm not just saying that to say that - I really feel they will rise to the occasion and play up to the comp. Factor in a packed home crowd and the momentum from Tuesday night's epic win and I don't see how you count the Crimson Tide out. I also feel they certainly have the talent to do so and just need the right coaching - which won't be a problem today either.

The Cats are going down.....RTR!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Didn't hear about the fire alarms but I did see on SECN that they held an intense 3 hour practice in 90 degree temps.........and players had to carry each other off the court!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I don't harbor any realistic hope of an upset today, we just don't have the talent to hang with UK - yet. I do expect us to compete for the entire 40 minutes, and if we do maybe there'll be a chance to steal a win.

The more I read of Chris, the less I find I want/need to read Chris.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Unfortunately, Kentucky can shoot the ball from 3 point land which has been a defensive problem for us. I do see an upset possibility.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.