CA submits $100B infrastruture wish list to Trump

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
It's mostly to protect from Graboids.
I originally thought this was a Trump reference. :)

California does contribute $370 billion of revenue annually to the government so it's not an unreasonable request.

Last edited:

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
They are so wealthy let them do it on their own. At the very least exclude anything within sanctuary cities.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
There's one rule of life that none if any on the left seem to have learned. Nothing is free.
actually it's Alabama that needs to learn that, not California. California sends more the Fed then they receive back, it's Alabama that's the leech

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
pshaw, that's just real 'merkins taking back what is rightfully theirs.
:eek:
Definition from Wiki:
A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women. The female version is usually made of fur, beaver pelts, linen or some soft version of cloth. . .
:smile:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Keep in mind that this is a "wish list", not an invoice. Considering that the trumpster has said he wants an infrastructure program, I'm guessing we will see more of these from the rest of the states and DC.

Last edited:

CrimsonHammer

Scout Team
May 27, 2014
Clarksville, TN
I guess you shouldn't run on a platform that includes rebuilding America's crumbling infrastructure with no intention of fulfilling that promise unless you want to be exposed as nothing but a damn liar.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I guess you shouldn't run on a platform that includes rebuilding America's crumbling infrastructure with no intention of fulfilling that promise unless you want to be exposed as nothing but a damn liar.
One can live up to a promise of rebuilding crumbling infrastructure without spending money in California.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.