Link: The biology of political differences.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don't think he did. He can come get mine too. I wouldn't need 'em to keep it from happening. He's just another alt-lefter that likes to keep a smart mouth on the internet all day everyday.

What about you? Do you lock your doors and windows at night?
Jon is an alt-lefter????

My Gawd, that's news to me.....

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
alt-left? That's a new one, what's that? A stalinist marxist since they fought the Nazi's and now the Alt-right?

Yeah, to answer your question, of course I do. I also have guns and believe all Americans have to right to own them. But I also made no BS Claims that "I Fear nothing" I have many perfectly rational fears as all normal humans do. Though I don't fear Mexicans even though there are plenty around here and know that my odds of being killed by a refugee are 1 in 3.6 Billion so I don't really fear them either. And I also don't want to spend billions or hundreds of billions to protect myself from insane irrational crap like most of the chicken-crap that most of the Right seems to be terrified of.

Why do you lock your doors every night? Is it because you hate everybody outside or because you love the people inside?

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
I think you just proved Jon's point.
That proves I'm afraid? I think we would have to do that one face to face. I guess I could get scared, but it hasn't happened in over 50 years. Why are you people afraid to have laws enforced and have law abiding citizen that are armed. The only people that need to be afraid of my weapons are people that try to harm me or my loved ones.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Why do you lock your doors every night? Is it because you hate everybody outside or because you love the people inside?
what does that have to do with anything? I lock my doors for the same reason everyone does, it is safer to have them locked than not. It has nothing to do with hate or love and it is a perfectly rational thing to do. Unlike building 21 Billion dollar walls that will solve no problems and bans on travel for brown people that believe different fiction from the majority of our country based on completely irrational fears. And there is the difference. Rational fears are fine. Get it? Same reason I don't fear getting killed by a Tiger in my yard, that would be irrational as would fearing a refugee or being attacked by a trans person in a bathroom

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
That proves I'm afraid? I think we would have to do that one face to face. I guess I could get scared, but it hasn't happened in over 50 years. Why are you people afraid to have laws enforced and have law abiding citizen that are armed. The only people that need to be afraid of my weapons are people that try to harm me or my loved ones.
still not getting it, and keep your guns and I will keep mine. Totally fine by me

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.