Jerry Sandusky Son Arrested On Child Sex Charge

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I think it's very likely he was abused by his father. Adopted like his brother Matt, the one that came forward about his abuse back when Jerry was convicted. People that were abused often become abusers themselves. Not excusing his actions but he was created by his father.
Indeed. Which is why the punishment for this kind of crime can never be harsh enough.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
How pitiful. It sounds like he kept on doing this stuff even after watching his father thrown in jail for life for doing the same thing.

Can I just add another thought...the way Paterno's boy and fans have tried to minimize what went on really makes me pull against Penn State no matter who they are playing.

Last edited:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
And, Jerry Sandusky still maintains his innocence!! What is wrong with him??!! I have always thought he adopted these kids for the sole purpose of abusing them. He's a sick, sick human!! This arrest does not surprise me as it takes a LOT to break that cycle!!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I feel for the victims who later become the abusers, but the cycle has to stop.

Like father... Seriously, like father!

Sad thing of all this is most of the energy will be towards the accused and not the victim. That's sad. I hope going forward it will not impact the ones he abused too much. Chances are they won't though.

Kudos to the parents for their restraint. I don't know if I could be restrained. I know, due process...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I think it's very likely he was abused by his father. Adopted like his brother Matt, the one that came forward about his abuse back when Jerry was convicted. People that were abused often become abusers themselves. Not excusing his actions but he was created by his father.
Given how often this happens, I would not at all be surprised to hear of others. Horrifying situation all around.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And, Jerry Sandusky still maintains his innocence!! What is wrong with him??!! I have always thought he adopted these kids for the sole purpose of abusing them. He's a sick, sick human!! This arrest does not surprise me as it takes a LOT to break that cycle!!
Exactly..As a specie it's in our DNA to protect all our kids at all cost, without our kids there's no future for the human race, to hurt a child in that kinda way to me deserves a death sentence cause they won't be rehabilitated not to do it again to another child..I just can't fathom what goes through these predators minds when it comes to their desires to hurt or abuse a child & I think need to be taken out when they do this to a innocent child..

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
That's too lenient. Put him in Gen Pop. The big fellas there don't take kindly to pedo's. Karma will take over....
I'm tired of prisons. We need an island somewhere with the ability to grow enough food for 80 percent of criminals like this, then we put 100 percent of them there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.