New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...primanded-hooker-comment-melania-trump-975599

So what made me laugh and the reason I'm posting this:
the whole reason the reporter was inappropriate, according to the person who exposed the statement to the world, is that it was "slut-shaming".
"Sat next to a journalist from the NYT last night who told me 'Melania is a hooker,'" Ratajkowski tweeted. "Whatever your politics it's crucial to call this out for what it is: slut shaming.
:rolleye2:

The primary reason why calling the FLOTUS a hooker is wrong is because it's wrong to sham a slut. :frown:

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Re: New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump

More from the highly tolerant left. You know, that party who claimed to want to ratchet down all the rhetoric and mud slinging and such.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump

I thought your private life was nobody's business in the left-wing bible...besides, is marriage really anything more than legal prostitution anyway?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

I thought your private life was nobody's business in the left-wing bible...besides, is marriage really anything more than legal prostitution anyway?
Selma, please make extensive use of blue font! Thank you!

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013

I believe the proper term is "gold digger".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.