New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump
    BamaNation All-SEC

New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...a-trump-975599

So what made me laugh and the reason I'm posting this:
    the whole reason the reporter was inappropriate, according to the person who exposed the statement to the world, is that it was "slut-shaming".
    "Sat next to a journalist from the NYT last night who told me 'Melania is a hooker,'" Ratajkowski tweeted. "Whatever your politics it's crucial to call this out for what it is: slut shaming.

The primary reason why calling the FLOTUS a hooker is wrong is because it's wrong to sham a slut.

2. Advertisement

Re: New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump

More from the highly tolerant left. You know, that party who claimed to want to ratchet down all the rhetoric and mud slinging and such.

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Re: New York Times Reporter Reprimanded for "Hooker" Comment About Melania Trump

I thought your private life was nobody's business in the left-wing bible...besides, is marriage really anything more than legal prostitution anyway?
    The first rule of Tidefans interactions - Selma does not use Google; Google uses Selma

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    I thought your private life was nobody's business in the left-wing bible...besides, is marriage really anything more than legal prostitution anyway?
    Selma, please make extensive use of blue font! Thank you!

BamaNation First Team

I believe the proper term is "gold digger".