Link: CNN reporting Flynn resignation... - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American rolltide_21's Avatar

CNN reporting Flynn resignation...

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    donald freaking trump is the president of the usa. and he has been a more monumental screw-up than even i thought he would be. i find snark to be helpful
    Everyday I'm thankful didn't vote for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar

Re: CNN reporting Flynn resignation...

donald freaking trump is the president of the usa. and he has been a more monumental screw-up than even i thought he would be. i find snark to be helpful
    It's not gone any differently than the campaign leading up to the election. No surprises in my opinion.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 18-Time World Champions: 2017, 2015, 2014 (99.65), 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, & 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Tide1986 View Post
    It's not gone any differently than the campaign leading up to the election. No surprises in my opinion.
    the only thing i have found surprising is the number of folks falling in line
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

the only thing i have found surprising is the number of folks falling in line
    I know. To be at 50% of the number of Obamatrons so early in his Presidency is disturbing
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonProf View Post
    Come on, man. Is this a conversation or a snark fest?
    I feel your pain; I'm trying out the ignore list feature.

BamaNation All-SEC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ba111bb583c2
    “I expect for the FBI to tell me what is going on, and they better have a good answer,” said Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, which is conducting a review of Russian activities to influence the election. “The big problem I see here is that you have an American citizen who had his phone calls recorded.”
    I think it's funny that this guy Nunes is assuming the FBI was spying on Flynn. Isn't it more likely they were spying on the Russian ambassador?
    Last edited by LA4Bama; February 14th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.

Dan Rather's facebook post https://www.facebook.com/theDanRathe...58205383810716

Watergate is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime, until maybe now. It was the closest we came to a debilitating Constitutional crisis, until maybe now. On a 10 scale of armageddon for our form of government, I would put Watergate at a 9. This Russia scandal is currently somewhere around a 5 or 6, in my opinion, but it is cascading in intensity seemingly by the hour. And we may look back and see, in the end, that it is at least as big as Watergate. It may become the measure by which all future scandals are judged. It has all the necessary ingredients, and that is chilling.
    When we look back at Watergate, we remember the end of the Nixon Presidency. It came with an avalanche, but for most of the time my fellow reporters and I were chasing down the story as it rumbled along with a low-grade intensity. We never were quite sure how much we would find out about what really happened. In the end, the truth emerged into the light, and President Nixon descended into infamy.
    This Russia story started out with an avalanche and where we go from here no one really knows. Each piece of news demands new questions. We are still less than a month into the Trump Presidency, and many are asking that question made famous by Tennessee Senator Howard Baker those many years ago: "What did the President know, and when did he know it?" New reporting suggests that Mr. Trump knew for weeks. We can all remember the General Michael Flynn's speech from the Republican National Convention - "Lock her up!" in regards to Hillary Clinton. If Hillary Clinton had done one tenth of what Mr. Flynn had done, she likely would be in jail. And it isn't just Mr. Flynn, how far does this go?
    The White House has no credibility on this issue. Their spigot of lies - can't we finally all agree to call them lies - long ago lost them any semblance of credibility. I would also extend that to the Republican Congress, who has excused away the Trump Administration's assertions for far too long.
    We need an independent investigation. Damn the lies, full throttle forward on the truth. If a scriptwriter had approached Hollywood with what we are witnessing, he or she would probably have been told it was way too far-fetched for even a summer blockbuster. But this is not fiction. It is real and it is serious. Deadly serious. We deserve answers and those who are complicit in this scandal need to feel the full force of justice.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Dan Rather? LOL.....

I have more cred than he does....

What does Big Bird think?
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    I know. To be at 50% of the number of Obamatrons so early in his Presidency is disturbing
    Obamatron. I like that better than libtard. Obamatron implies modernity, science, computers. This Obamatron is studying the steadily increasing list of the Trumptanic.

Big Bird waits in line to vote for Bernie Sanders.

Last edited by seebell; February 14th, 2017 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post
    Obamatron. I like that better than libtard. Obamatron implies modernity, science, computers. This Obamatron is studying the steadily increasing list of the Trumptanic.
    All Obamatrons are libtards. Not all libtards are Obamatrons.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post

Big Bird waits in line to vote for Bernie Sanders.

That sure looks more like the unemployment line to me.

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    All Obamatrons are libtards. Not all libtards are Obamatrons.
    LMAO. I had something like that in Philosophy class!

That was a good one, LA4Bama

LOL at Colbert - Petraeus would be the first NSA who would have to check in with his probation officer...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis