Link: CNN reporting Flynn resignation...

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
The scary thing is they are totally serious. I don't care if you're Democrat or Republican this president's cozying up with the Russians is outrageous. Flynn was acting as a private citizen so are we to believe he was acting on his own? It's so obvious this administration thinks it can do whatever it wants to without following any law. Trump wanted to get a message to old buddy Vladimir to be cool and the sanctions Obama issued would be removed as soon as they got sworn in.
What on earth does Putin have on Trump? Has Pence sold his soul to be VP?

Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
The scary thing is they are totally serious. I don't care if you're Democrat or Republican this president's cozying up with the Russians is outrageous. Flynn was acting as a private citizen so are we to believe he was acting on his own? It's so obvious this administration thinks it can do whatever it wants to without following any law. Trump wanted to get a message to old buddy Vladimir to be cool and the sanctions Obama issued would be removed as soon as they got sworn in.
Interestingly, there are reports that Susan Yates--the acting AG who was fired for not enforcing the executive order regarding travel, informed Trump several days before she was fired that Flyyn was lying about his involvement with Russia.

This nonsense is just not funny anymore.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Petraeus reported among replacement candidates. Are they serious?

LINK
Well, Beetle Bailey wasn't available and Trump was told his second choice of General Motors would not clear the Senate. He said he wanted the new adviser to investigate who really did let the dogs out. His latest proposal is to appoint Captain Crunch.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
meh, no big deal. he is just a victim of the liberal media and big hollywood.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Saw General Barry McCaffery on TV this morning. Says he has worked with Flynn quite a bit. He said Flynn has changed. Now considers Flynn to be "demented".

Perhaps from eating pizza at the wrong place?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
My thoughts. We would be going from a loose, deceptive tongue to, face it, a confessed criminal...
Petraus did nothing worse than either
of the Clinton's did. The only difference is the jobs that he held pretty much required him to confess because a non confession is worse. But I only see him getting the position if Trump wants to be controversial... which is not beneath him

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
"Out like Flynn" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Plus, taken out of context it could upset Pence.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Petraus did nothing worse than either
of the Clinton's did. The only difference is the jobs that he held pretty much required him to confess because a non confession is worse. But I only see him getting the position if Trump wants to be controversial... which is not beneath him
let me guess. the powers that be were out to get petraeus. but the clintons hold enough sway to get by with all of their shenanigans.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.