Former LSU QB Brandon Harris' High School Coach Driving the Petty Train

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
As a coach you do whatever is in the best interests of the student athlete under your watch, when you cloud their best interests with your personal feelings towards a college of specific college HC, it's time for you to find a new line of work..I hated it when Alabama's best high school recruits were leaving the State going to LSU when Coach Saban was there..I was proud of them for earning their way to college & just took a hit to our football ego's..

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
This guy either:

(1) is an attention hog,
(2) is completely naive,
(3) has the IQ of a doorknob, or
(4) has an ax to grind with Saban/Alabama for whatever reason.

My money is on (1) mostly. Every major program (that's any good) makes committable and non-committable/contingent offers or at the very least puts a window on the ability to commit. He knows that, he was just playing it for attention and to look like he's "taking a stand" and using the flagship program to do it. Too bad for him it got him canned because he forgot who the boss is.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I hope people read the entire article to see the idiotic things this guy did and said over the years. I listen to our local sports talk radio show every morning going to work and once a week the host has several of the local HS coaches on. He never failed to have David Feaster on, because he knew he was going to have diarrhea of the mouth and get the phone lines lit up afterwards. Even after being terminated for running his mouth, he continues to run it. Amazing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.