Question: What Does A Trump Impeachment Look Like? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: What Does A Trump Impeachment Look Like?

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    Is that treasonous or bribery? Unethical maybe, but does it fall under the terms of an impeachable offense?

i guess the same can be said about lying about getting a hummer from a fat chick
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    vladimir <> marilyn monroe
    Thank God!

The odds are moving in favor of it with the Bookies in the UK that take such bets

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7577886.html

The chances of Donald Trump being impeached or resigning without completing his first term as President have more than doubled since he was elected, according to one bookmaker.

When Mr Trump was named as President-elect in November, the odds of him not making it through the full four-year term were 3/1 with Ladbrokes.

Now, following a chaotic three weeks, the odds have shortened to just 11/10.

Jessica Bridge, a spokeswoman for Ladbrokes, said: "Trump says he'll get the job done, but the money suggests otherwise, and punters aren't entirely convinced the next four years will be plain sailing and he could be out of the White House via impeachment or resignation sooner rather than later."

Paddy Power has the odds of President Trump resigning at 15/8, with the chances of him being impeached in 2017 are 4/1.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by bama_wayne1 View Post
    Thank God!
    i would definitely rather see marilyn topless on horse back
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post

The ethics policies are still being reviewed with what he is doing I imagine. Most Presidents have class enough not to do it in the first place for it to be tested.

There are also possibilities within the emoluments clause that are being explored already but as of yet still unclear how that will pan out. The treason part would come from if he directed Flynn in his phone call efforts.
    Have we ever had a President with as many businesses as this one. I'm not trying to excuse him, I just think his financial holdings seem to be more vast than any I have knowledge of, and I admit his is only conjecture. For all I know his real net worth may be negative. My guess is the thing about whether or not he influenced Flynn will be kind of like the owl asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop, "The world may never know".

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

My guess is the thing about whether or not he influenced Flynn will be kind of like the owl asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop, "The world may never know".
    I would lay even odds that he would admit to it in a Twitter tantrum at 2 in the morning some day.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

i guess the same can be said about lying about getting a hummer from a fat chick
    Sometimes you need a slump buster.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    I would lay even odds that he would admit to it in a Twitter tantrum at 2 in the morning some day.
    Sadly, there's a lot of truth to this statement.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Have we ever had a President with as many businesses as this one. I'm not trying to excuse him, I just think his financial holdings seem to be more vast than any I have knowledge of, and I admit his is only conjecture. For all I know his real net worth may be negative. My guess is the thing about whether or not he influenced Flynn will be kind of like the owl asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop, "The world may never know".
    I remember that commercial. The owl was asked and proved that it takes three.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

vladimir <> marilyn monroe
    Geez ain't that the truth

BamaNation Hall of Fame

At this point I think it more likely that he resigns and claims he was treated very unfairly. Very unfairly, believe you me.

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    At this point I think it more likely that he resigns and claims he was treated very unfairly. Very unfairly, believe you me.
    He could actually save face (with his koolaid drinkers) by claiming the government is too broken and that he could do more to Make America Great Again as a private citizen then resign and start his little alt-right media platform.