Question: What Does A Trump Impeachment Look Like?

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I fear that it's NOT completely empty - and what's still there is dangerous...
Whats scary to me has to be how our allies perceive us now. The verbal diarrhea that came out of his mouth at today's press conference was not coherent at all. And that is after the WH had attempted to prescient questions. It's like his press conference with the PM of Israel. "I used to be for a two state solution. Now I like the single state. But for real I like the solution that both Israel and Palestine like."

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Whats scary to me has to be how our allies perceive us now. The verbal diarrhea that came out of his mouth at today's press conference was not coherent at all. And that is after the WH had attempted to prescient questions. It's like his press conference with the PM of Israel. "I used to be for a two state solution. Now I like the single state. But for real I like the solution that both Israel and Palestine like."
It almost makes you long for the clarity of a Sarah Palin speech.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
the difference between them is that Trump can see Russia from everywhere, not just his house

(and yes I know she never actually said it)
Because his vision is very very good. Yuge vision, the best vision. His vision is very good, the vision that enabled him to win. To win big. Yuge. To win big. It's very very wrong to not see the vision he has.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Well lets ask Bill Clinton what it takes to get impeached. He should do a series of lectures and charge 100K per lecture.
I think the Clinton's have been having a fire sale since she got burned in the election. It seems all those foreign countries that they weren't pandering to are no longer donating so much money.....

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
A Trump impeachment looks a lot like a winning lottery ticket. Your chances of seeing one are one in a ten million. If Barry didn't get impeached, Trump for sure won't.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.