Bama @ Mizzou (7:30 tip on SECN)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Ugly...but one of Coach Johnson's best coaching performances. Coming off of South Carolina and Kentucky, to go on the road and beat a below average Missouri team after trailing for most of the game, is a great coaching performance. He kept the team focused on the finish. Great job! Good win!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
The last minute....................and lack of calls.....................

Not sure how we got the W, but it goes in the record book as one.

OK, off to do some work. Until next game..............

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
This is crazy; in league play we are 3-3 at home, but 5-2 on the road.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This is crazy; in league play we are 3-3 at home, but 5-2 on the road.
Granted, we've played the two teams tied for first at home.

An ugly win is still a win, and we need as many of them as we possibly can get.

RTR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Ugly...but one of Coach Johnson's best coaching performances. Coming off of South Carolina and Kentucky, to go on the road and beat a below average Missouri team after trailing for most of the game, is a great coaching performance. He kept the team focused on the finish. Great job! Good win!
That might be a stretch?

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i gotta give CAJ even more credit. With what we have after losing our 1 and only scoring threat, for us to more than likely end up with more wins than last season is incredible. Also, if im coach i'd tell Sexton he has the green light as soon as he steps foot on campus.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
U-g-l-y we ain't got no alibi.
W-I-N a win is a win is a win is a win.
Ugly win don't need no alibi - but the perception is the SEC is playing even uglier basketball today than during the last couple of years when a conference hoops nadir seemed to have been "attained."

Another snapshot perception (exaggerated, though not by much) is that, ugly or not, Avery's now won more SEC road games in less than two years than his immediate predecessors won over the course of their respective (if not respected) careers...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.