Politics getting heated in Pensacola

Politics getting heated in Pensacola

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03df370dc7f51

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), the freshman congressman who introduced a bill to “completely abolish” the Environmental Protection Agency, has a packed morning scheduled for Feb. 23 in the suburbs of Pensacola, Florida. Starting at 7 a.m., he plans to visit the local Kiwanis Club for coffee, do a radio segment, attend a county commissioners meeting and play “civics teacher for a day” at a middle school. At noon, he caps it all off with a lunchtime rally at Grover T’s BBQ.

Things could get hot at the rib joint.

Throngs of protesters, organized by the local Democratic Women’s Club, plan to meet him there to demand he end his crusade against the embattled EPA. A local Tea Party agitator vowed to muster militiamen to prevent “these Marxists” from “disrupting” the event. A faction of Bikers for Trump ― the loosely affiliated group of motorcyclists who rallied after last month’s inauguration to counter the Women’s March on Washington against President Donald Trump ― pledged to show up, too.
    seriously, calling for armed militia to help because a Group of Women Democrats is protesting? Weak

“I need all patriots in attendance to protect Congressman Gaetz from any potential disruption of his speech,” Geoff Ross, the purported militia leader, wrote in a call-out on his private Facebook page. “Concealed carry permit holders most welcome - don’t forget your ammo.”
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

2. Advertisement

Re: Politics getting heated in Pensacola

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03df370dc7f51

seriously, calling for armed militia to help because a Group of Women Democrats is protesting? Weak
    those women are vicious, and they wear vagina hats, and besides, they're probably not hot at all and lesbos
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar

Throngs of protesters, organized by the local Democratic Women’s Club, plan to meet him there to demand he end his crusade against the embattled EPA. A local Tea Party agitator vowed to muster militiamen to prevent “these Marxists” from “disrupting” the event. A faction of Bikers for Trump ― the loosely affiliated group of motorcyclists who rallied after last month’s inauguration to counter the Women’s March on Washington against President Donald Trump ― pledged to show up, too.

This story sounds like a game of Illuminati.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe