Tua's family moving to Alabama and his younger brother has an offer too

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Re: Tua's family moving to Alabama and his baby brother has an offer too

You have to know it would be extremely difficult being so far away from your son. I'm glad they have the ability to make such a move and like Buzzard, hope it all turns out well for all of them.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Should also be good for the younger brother also to compete against better compitition in Alabama.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Open a Hawaiian BBQ join in T-Town -- business, won't be a problem!!

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006

I'm sure Taulia LOVES being called the "baby brother" too... ;)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

This has been known ever since he committed to us. Like the story said they were initially moving to Mobile, but if they move in the "Birmingham area" like it was stated in the story my bet is on Hoover.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Changed the title so it doesn't sound like we offered an infant :p

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

This has been known ever since he committed to us. Like the story said they were initially moving to Mobile, but if they move in the "Birmingham area" like it was stated in the story my bet is on Hoover.
Heard Thompson on local radio earlier today but don't know if that was confirmed info. Whether it is Thompson, Hoover, Vestavia the competition will be much better than what he is used to which will help his development.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

The BOL report indicates Thompson is a possibility.

“I think he’s going to Alabama with his whole family to watch Tua. That’s what I’ve been told,” former Kapolei offensive coordinator June Jones to Hawaii Prep World. “He’ll do great. It’ll be a great experience for him. A totally different culture, obviously. He’s going to Birmingham. I haven’t talked to Galu and Diane, but they’re going up this year for sure.”

Taulia nor his family responded to requests as to which high school he'd be transferring to. Jones "mentioned" in the report Thompson High School in Alabaster.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

It is a known fact that Polynesians/ Pacific Islanders and to an extant Asians are very close to their family. I can't say I'm shock or surprised by this move. family is everything !! :BigA:

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Heard Thompson on local radio earlier today but don't know if that was confirmed info. Whether it is Thompson, Hoover, Vestavia the competition will be much better than what he is used to which will help his development.
Hey, they would be welcome in Cullman!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.