Agents confiscate 13 lbs of horse genitals at airport
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Agents confiscate 13 lbs of horse genitals at airport

More of the stories that seebell loves to read.

http://weartv.com/news/offbeat/agent...als-at-airport

Chicks from Mongolia apparently dig that kind of stuff.

2. Advertisement

Re: Agents confiscate 13 lbs of horse genitals at airport

Well, millions of women are taking a hormone extracted from mare urine. I'm sure the other remains of the dead stallions were destined for the glue factory. Seems a bit hypocritical to me...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

They could've just let Hormel come pick it up instead of incinerating it.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

When I was serving with the UN in Egypt, the Chinese officers used to collect seahorses from the Suez Canal. When I asked Liu, he said, "It's a Chinese aphrodisiac."
    The Chinese officers did not come with their wives, and they all volunteered for the two-year tour, so I asked my Chinese colleague, "Liu, your wife isn't here, and you are here for two years. Are you saying Chinese men have a problem in this area?"
    Realizing the cul-de-sac he had run into, Liu, sheepishly said, "No, no. No problem here."
    The Chinese ate some really weird stuff, and took other weird stuff as "aphrodisiacs."

Quote Originally Posted by Tidewater View Post
    When I was serving with the UN in Egypt, the Chinese officers used to collect seahorses from the Suez Canal. When I asked Liu, he said, "It's a Chinese aphrodisiac."
    The Chinese officers did not come with their wives, and they all volunteered for the two-year tour, so I asked my Chinese colleague, "Liu, your wife isn't here, and you are here for two years. Are you saying Chinese men have a problem in this area?"
    Realizing the cul-de-sac he had run into, Liu, sheepishly said, "No, no. No problem here."
    The Chinese ate some really weird stuff, and took other weird stuff as "aphrodisiacs."
    Some of their "tastes" have endangered whole species....
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    What is wrong with panda testicles?

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    What is wrong with panda testicles?
    I suppose nothing - if they'd just take one and not kill the whole panda...

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

Yeah, like the whole rhinoceros tusk thing. I don't know, I try to be tolerant of other peoples' customs, but this one seems (a) stupid (I mean, really, rhinoceros tusks make a man more potent? How did humanity expand to its current size without everyone having plentiful rhinoceros horns?) and (b) pernicious. Hunting a species (that is not even indigenous to China) to extinction because you believe you need its horns to get it up is unacceptable.

Yeah, like the whole rhinoceros tusk thing. I don't know, I try to be tolerant of other peoples' customs, but this one seems (a) stupid (I mean, really, rhinoceros tusks make a man more potent? How did humanity expand to its current size without everyone having plentiful rhinoceros horns?) and (b) pernicious. Hunting a species (that is not even indigenous to China) to extinction because you believe you need its horns to get it up is unacceptable.
    If you could just convince them that it's just fingernails...

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

We had a group of "Eye-tal-yuns" rent two of our townhouses while they were here doing contract work. They were from northern Italy. All but one was married. The ages ranged from 23-45. The married guys had a saying when asked "Are you married?". "Only in Italy". They handled business while they were here and several would skip their allotted time provided by the company to go back home for two weeks to see their family. They liked the American women.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation All-SEC Intl.Aperture's Avatar

Some are just flat dangerous. Female circumcision amongst the Massai tribes we work with in Kenya is horribly dangerous - also demeaning. But it's been custom of their people for almost a thousands years. They also used to have (might still have) a custom that for the boys to become warriors they must be circumcised by the tribes elder priest in front of their whole tribe and if the boys show any visible sign of pain or discomfort they are ostracized and become pariahs.
    “And what's strange, what would be marvelous, is not that God should really exist; the marvel is that such an idea, the idea of the necessity of God, could enter the head of such a savage, vicious beast as man.”
    - Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

I suppose nothing - if they'd just take one and not kill the whole panda...
    lance armstrong panda?
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

How many horses to make 13 pounds of genitals? Why not use mules? Hung like a mule,