CoachingSearch.com: Clint Trickett Leaving UA to go to FAU

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
It's why I think we dial away from no huddle the whole time. Just like NE, I think there are times we run it and times we huddle and take it slow. If we could have done any of that in the title game Clemson never gets the ball back to win, nor score the go ahead TD before we scored ours. I think Coach wants the NE offense, of course it will be hard for QB's to pick up as has it's been said before Brady is much like Manning was before the snap, but if Hurts gets his accuracy down and has more time to study for things like that we just never know!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Man, I know we'll miss him at times, but assuming next season's LT doesn't commit an untimely false start in seemingly EVERY GAME, I'll be happy with the tradeoff...
He went from being a top 3 pick in the draft to a lower third 1st round / top third 2nd round pick for those mental lapses, per reports. Essentially, the word is that NFL teams think that he has huge mental lapses in games. This is mostly tied to his penalties.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was converted to a guard in the NFL. He would be less likely to get these penalties next to the center, and he is one of the best run blockers to come out of college in a long time.

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning
He went from being a top 3 pick in the draft to a lower third 1st round / top third 2nd round pick for those mental lapses, per reports. Essentially, the word is that NFL teams think that he has huge mental lapses in games. This is mostly tied to his penalties.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was converted to a guard in the NFL. He would be less likely to get these penalties next to the center, and he is one of the best run blockers to come out of college in a long time.
I saw a report stating just that. That Cam is likely destined for guard in the league.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Either team could have won the Super Bowl and this still would be true.
Matt Ryan is a great QB but he's no Tom Brady. I saw that ending coming at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. My sons were pulling big time for the Falcons and were crowing that the game was over. I told them don't count out Brady (esp if the Falcons can't get more time off the clock)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.