Bama vs LSU TODAY @ 2:30, Bama a 12.5 pt favourite

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Strength of Schedule and right now Tennessee is 6-3 versus teams ranked 51-100, while we are 2-4 versus teams ranked 51-100. If we win out, it will start to even up.
The last regular season game could decide which one remains on the bubble and which one sees its bubble pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
The last regular season game could decide which one remains on the bubble and which one sees its bubble pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, a win at UT would be great. Hope the good Bama team shows up the rest of the season.

Hale and King would have added some needed depth (along with abilities) as the season winds down and in the SEC tournament. The current roster will have to get it done and appears to be quite capable. Coach Johnson seems to have a better feel for substituting.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Yes, a win at UT would be great. Hope the good Bama team shows up the rest of the season.

Hale and King would have added some needed depth (along with abilities) as the season winds down and in the SEC tournament. The current roster will have to get it done and appears to be quite capable. Coach Johnson seems to have a better feel for substituting.
The game at UT could end up being a play in game. I think whoever finishes 5th will have a shot. We need to win out. 20 or 21 regular season wins plus maybe 1 or 2 on the SEC tourney and we'll have a shot. If that happens this team will have dramatically exceeded my expectations. If we continue shoot the ball the way we did Saturday, we'll make some noise in Nashville. That is assuming we hit our dang free throws.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.