Bama vs LSU TODAY @ 2:30, Bama a 12.5 pt favourite

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
No real shocker, but CAJ announced yesterday that Nick King and Brandon Austin were out the remainder of the year. Have to think that with a healthy King, we're at least a bubble team.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
All five of our remaining games are winnable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we get to 13-5 in league play we will be dancing. With that said this team has not shown the consistency to win 5 in a row but stranger things have happened. RTR and lets beatdown the corndogs!

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
If we get to 13-5 in league play we will be dancing. With that said this team has not shown the consistency to win 5 in a row but stranger things have happened. RTR and lets beatdown the corndogs!
Not so fast, my friend. We were 12-4 in 2010-11 and did not dance in a total screw job, and Green, Mitchell, Releford and Co could beat our current crew by 15+ points. I think it will take almost winning out AND doing something unexpectedly good in the SEC-T to make the Selection Show interesting. Sure hope they have something like that in them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.