Some of these pro athletes say some of the dumbest things.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I heard that yesterday.
That got me thinking, is it possible to look at the lunar surface and find evidence of the Apollo landings? I know the LLM was small, but maybe the tracks from the lunar rover?
Forbes answered my question. Not earth-based, but the Lunar Reconnaissance Observer has photographed Apollo 12, 14 and 17.

Here's Your Proof That We Landed On The Moon, Steph Curry

I do not know why a celebrity cannot just say, "I do not know. Not my area."

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
That got me thinking, is it possible to look at the lunar surface and find evidence of the Apollo landings? I know the LLM was small, but maybe the tracks from the lunar rover?
With a scope no.

We left mirrors up there though. The Lunar Laser Range Experiment. He has resources the average Joe doesn't. If he really wants to test it, he can afford the necessary equipment to bounce lasers off of those mirrors and detect the reflected photons, as well as hire an astronomer to help set things up and consult.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
With a scope no.

We left mirrors up there though. The Lunar Laser Range Experiment. He has resources the average Joe doesn't. If he really wants to test it, he can afford the necessary equipment to bounce lasers off of those mirrors and detect the reflected photons, as well as hire an astronomer to help set things up and consult.
That would be a cool job: "Astronomer for Hire."

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Until he passed, Billy Neighbors and I were close. Sometimes, he'd give me an opinion, but sometimes, even about football, he'd say "Earle, I was an offensive lineman. All I knew was what was three yards in front of me"... :D

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Until he passed, Billy Neighbors and I were close. Sometimes, he'd give me an opinion, but sometimes, even about football, he'd say "Earle, I was an offensive lineman. All I knew was what was three yards in front of me"... :D
God rest his soul. I played football with his son, Wes.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
That goes back to my first point, though. Why do they have influence over our thoughts?

I don't drink Colt 45 because Billy Dee says so (I honestly don't drink it at all, but if I did....). I'd do it because I (on my own volition) want bubble guts and a migraine.
I knew a guy in college that smoked cigars. One day I was in his dorm room and he was reading a magazine that had David Letterman on the cover. Letterman had a big cigar in his mouth. My friend said Letterman being a cigar guy was one of the reasons he started smoking them.

So you started a nasty habit that could kill you because a TV star did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.